Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
Fires are Preventable!
Pasadena, Gibson Island, Lake Shore and surrounding areas see too many home and business fires. SERVPRO of Pasadena/Gibson Island/Lake Shore believes that many of these fires are preventable. Recently, our team worked with a family whose home suffered major damage from a fire caused by a wood stove. Here are some winter fireplace and woodstove safety tips:
- Inspect and clean woodstove pipes and chimneys annually and check monthly for damage or obstructions.
- Use a fireplace screen heavy enough to stop rolling logs and big enough to cover the entire opening of the fireplace to catch flying sparks.
- Make sure the fire is completely out before leaving the house or going to bed.
For more information on Fire Prevention, visit the National Fire Protection Association.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (410) 255-1110
Why Choose SERVPRO of Pasadena / Gibson Island / Lake Shore?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Immediate action is crucial when dealing with water and fire damage. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you need help. A fast response helps lessen the damage, limits secondary damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
We specialize in fire and water restoration. We’ve received advance training in restoration techniques, and we have the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
Besides the obvious advantage of lower costs, our “restore first” mentality also gets you back into your home or business quicker and with less disruption to your life.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Pasadena / Gibson Island / Lake Shore is locally owned and operated—so we are part of the Pasadena community too. We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large-scale disasters.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Every fire damage situation is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. When various materials burn, the soot they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair