Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
SERVPRO of Pasadena/Gibson Island/Lake Shore knows how to get you back to normal in no time when you have flood/storm water in your Pasadena home. Don’t let a flood in your Pasadena property get you down! We will be there to help 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
There are many potential issues left behind after flood water enters and damages your home. Once the water enters, the damage begins almost immediately and compounds from there. Flood water is never clean and often has toxins, sludge, and sewage.
The removal of moisture is crucial in stopping the spread and growth of harmful bacteria and microbes. Mold spores germinate quickly, and colonies spread unless dealt with swiftly. Because the technicians hold IICRC certifications, they know the early warning signs. Technicians use a combination of extraction and dehumidification to remove moist air and replace it with warm, dry air. The use of air movers works to pull moisture up and out of walls and flooring and used in tandem with dehumidifiers.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (410) 255-1110
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Pasadena / Gibson Island / Lake Shore?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (410) 255-1110
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Pasadena / Gibson Island / Lake Shore is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Pasadena community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1990 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.