What is Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned?
Well 2020 has been a roller coaster to say the least. Consumers are concerned about their health and count on your business to be cleaner than their homes. Is your business Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned?
A recent study conducted by SERVPRO Industries revealed the following:
- Consumers expect your business to be cleaner than their home. (71% expect businesses to have higher cleanliness standards than respondents do in their own homes.)
- If you aren’t clean, your business will suffer great damage to its reputation. (76% say the way a business addresses cleanliness during COVID is a good indicator of how well that business is run in general.)
- This is the start of a new era for cleanliness and businesses. (73% say they are going to be more attuned to cleanliness once COVID is over.)
- Customer concerns about COVID are not going away any time soon. (68% are constantly thinking about avoiding COVID exposure when out in public.)
- All else being equal (product, price, service, convenience) customers trust businesses that are professionally cleaned over ones that self-clean. (64% are more likely to choose to shop at the store that has a decal stating the store has been professionally cleaned.)
- Surface cleaning remains a significant concern. (59% are worried about COVID exposure from touching surfaces that have not been sufficiently cleaned.)
Is your staff meeting these high cleaning standards? Is your cleaning service meeting them? At SERVPRO of Pasadena / Gibson Island / Lake Shore we have implemented the Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned program to ensure businesses can operate safely and proactively during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are committed to bringing a deeper level of clean to your business.