What Is Your Plan In The Event Of A Disaster?
As many as 50% of business never recover following a disaster. Of the surviving businesses, most of them had an emergency preparedness plan in place. Preplan what your business will do in the event of a disaster.
Develop an Emergency Ready Profile with SERVPRO of Pasadena and help save your business from disaster. This plan will help minimize business interruption, giving you the peace of mind, you deserve. Our Emergency Ready Profile, or ERP, provides critical information needed to begin mitigation and recovery services. It serves as a quick reference of important building and contact information. By working with your customized ERP, your business will receive the benefit of over 40 years of experience in reducing the impact of any disaster.
You can even download the SERVPRO Ready Plan mobile app. This platform is an emergency preparedness tool for home and business owners, property managers, risk managers and facility management. It allows for the creation of your ERP containing critical information to help speed up response time.
Advantages of the ERP include:
- A no cost assessment of your facility
- A concise profile document that contains strictly critical information needed in an emergency
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster
- Establishes your local SERVPRO professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider
- Identification of the line of command authorizing work to begin
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and contact information